ABC360 is Hiring English Teachers!
Name of Company:
Details About the Company
ABC360 was founded in China in 2011. It is one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic online English Language Teaching (ELT) companies in both China and the Philippines. ABC370 offers a reasonable hourly rate, career growth opportunities, and highly-educated professional staff to support our team of international educators.
The regular rate for new teachers is around 105-150 PHP per hour is for ones from the Philippines. After the probationary period, you can participate in further incentives. They have a strong support group on Skype as well. The lessons are 17 minutes long, and if you are good, you will have bookings from day one. As ABC 360 Philippines is currently focusing on hiring teachers from the Philippines. The potential max earning is 60,000 PHP monthly.
ABC360 aims to help our students who wish to reach out to the world speak English fluently and confidently. While making sure that there employees who work and earn at home enjoy the perks that come with home-based teach. Classes include;
- Schedule A: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (18 hours/week)
- Schedule B: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM (20 hours/week)
- Opening more classes based on your availability, is highly recommended for more significant earnings.
- Teach one on one English classes with Chinese students.
- Participate in organized training sessions and seminars.
- Computer (at least 4GB Ram, i3, Quad-core)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graduates of English or Education major with experience is a plus)
- Certificates like TESOL, TEFL, CELTA (Is a plus but not required)
- Neutral accent, excellent communication skills
- Wired internet connection (At least 4 Mbps download speed, and 1 Mbps upload speed.)
- Agrees to provide 20 hours/week with at least 3 hours per day during 6 PM to 10 PM Beijing Time (UTC+8) (Monday – Sunday) for four days/week (12 hours) and 8 hours outside peak hours/week（6AM to 12Midnight)
How to Apply
Through this link: http://gardener.abc360.com/center/#/register
1. Fill in some information online (5 minutes)
2. Pass a grammar test (20 minutes)
3. Wait for recruiters’ email for interview invitation (within three working days)
4. Interview and demo (30 minutes-1 hour)
5. Training (within three working days)
6. Pre-teaching requirements preparation ( within two days)
7. Sign independent contract
8. Open classes
Payment is scheduled every month.
Link of Source
Tags: 360, abc360, companieshiring, englishteacher, englishteachers, ESL, Hiring, Hiringtoday.org, Homebased, job, onlineteacher, remotejobs, teacher, wfh, workfromhome