Acadsoc is Hiring!
Name of Company
Details About the Company
Academic Society Online (Acadsoc) is an international and fastest-growing online English Education Institution with thousands of learners and educators come together, creating harmonious and convenient learning for students and teaching for tutors. Acadsoc is a platform that focuses not just on quality education but unfolding an opportunity to earn while staying at home.
At Acadsoc, teachers can earn up to P30,000.0p to P60,000.00 every month.
Enables tutors and learners to come together to learn and to teach. The Acadsoc community comprises students of all ages (from primary school to adults) and tutors from a variety of backgrounds (such as professional teachers, graduate teachers, and social teachers). Acadsoc aspires to become the world’s largest online academic society offering the most comprehensive range of courses.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Capable of teaching kids / K12
- Available teaching hours (UTC/GMT +8)
- 6 PM-10 PM or Mon-Fri;
- 10 AM-10 PM, Sat-Sun
- English teaching certifications such as TESOL / TEFL are preferred but not required
- Must be 20 years old or above
- A quiet, clutter-free, and well-lit space in your home
- Able to imitate American/British accent
- With good English ability both speaking and writing
- With a passion for teaching English
- Patient with young learners
- Eager to learn
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Applicants can choose whether teaching on a full-time or part-time basis. However, they need to undergo some easy steps first to start finally.
- Step 1: Fill in the online application form at https://www.acadsoc.ph/. Receiving an email or message containing a schedule for an interview is an indication of successful registration. Applicants must get ready and prepare for the next phase.
- Step 2: A scheduled initial interview conducted by an Artificial Intelligent Program will follow, confident and honest answers are required to move in the next phase. Applicants are notified as soon as they qualify for the following process: a Skype Interview with an Acadsoc Administrator.
- Step 3: Passers in the interviews will receive personal training from an Acadsoc Instructor. This session includes briefing in the daily routines, online classes policies, and other concerns as an ESL teacher.
- Step 4: After completing the online training program, a demo class teaching an actual student will be performed to assess the capacity and readiness to teach. Modules are provided during these steps to help the trainee to focus more on delivering a successful demonstration.
- Step 5: Trainees who pass the demonstration can proceed to additional briefing and arrangements for schedule classes. Newly hired teachers may finally start teaching and earning.
- Acadsoc will pay teachers’ salaries twice a month, on the 1st and 16th of each month (if there is a public holiday in China, it may be delayed). Payments will be transferred via PayPal or bank account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can apply via PayPal. https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/account-selection
Link of Source