Earn 100-500php/hr at Engoo Tutor
Name of Company
Details About the Company
Engoo is the biggest and fastest-growing online English school in the Philippines and Japan. We produce effective speakers and writers of the English language using fun, innovative and interactive ways of language learning. Join us in making the world smaller!
With Engoo Tutor, teachers can earn as much as P100.00 to P500.00 per hour with perks and exciting benefits.
Engoo tutors teach and earn at the comforts of their own homes and have a flexible schedule which allows them to enjoy the perfect work-life balance. These benefits have attracted over 6,000 teachers in 75 different countries, setting the company apart from other online tutorial services all over the world.
- At least 18 years old
- Proficient in English
- Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language is a plus.
- Minimal weekly hour commitment: We do not impose any minimum nor the maximum amount of working hours to our tutors, the schedule is entirely flexible.
- Native/Non-Native: All (Accent preferences: Non-Native Neutral, Native North American, Native UK, Native Australian/New Zealand , Native Ireland)
- No experience required
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate requirement: Certificate of Proficiency in English Language is a plus but not a requirement.
How to Apply
- Create an account and register your basic personal information such as name and nationality.
2. English and Internet Connection Test
- Check that your browser and internet connection are compatible with our system and then do a quick automated English test.
3. Receive Training Materials
- Please wait to be contacted by our Tutor Recruitment team who will send you links to our self-guided training materials.
4. Complete the Training and Complete a Demo Lesson
- Join a training session with our team and then conduct a demo lesson to show that you have understood the training materials.
5. Start Teaching
- Set your availability on our tutor’s site and wait for students to start booking your lessons.
Salary is through PayPal or Payoneer on the 20th of each month.
Link of Source