Hiring Full-Time Tech Writer
Are you a freelance writer who’s looking for a full-time job? Do you have experience in writing Tech reviews and articles?
Interested? Let’s proceed to the details.
Why Should You Write For Them?
- Competitive rates: $700 – $900 per month depending on performance
- You’ll have your own author profile on the website that you can add to your portfolio
- Use the top apps and software services on your own devices to test and review
- Stable work (for at least 18 months)
- You will not work overnight
- Bonus: Licensed Microsoft Office 365 with 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage
Who & What Are We Looking For?
- Experienced writers to write professional long-form tech reviews and info articles for an upcoming tech blog
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have sample articles in the tech industry
- English must be at Mother tongue level. (This is the most important requirement.)
- Must be able to write 12,000 – 15,000 words per week
- Articles will be 2,500 words on average and must have no fluff. They must be fact-based, well-researched and experience-based in a friendly yet professional tone. (Note: We’ll let you use the products you’ll be reviewing.)
- Topics include digital privacy, information security, internet anonymity, movie streaming, VPNs (virtual private networks), and other closely related topics.
- For this, we need a true expert – no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for tech stuff, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
How To Apply?
- Click the link to the form below and fill out our questionnaire. We’ll let you know within 7 days if you are pre-selected.
- If pre-selected, we’ll require a 1000-word sample article from you about a topic of our choice. (Note: This will be a paid test.)
- If we like your sample article, we’ll then proceed to the interview.
- Click here: https://forms.gle/Hqy6DJmUen2w5KzLA
Before sending your application, make sure that you are a qualified candidate.
If you want to receive job alerts please subscribe through this form.
‘[Source: Erwin Caniba]