My English City is Hiring English Teachers at 180-220php/hour!
Want to earn 180-220 pesos per hour?
Details About the Company
My English City (MEC) is a company catering to East Asian students. It is an educational institution dedicated to teaching the English language, specializing in grammar, communication, and personality development. MEC ensures fun and high standard learning experience and values cultural differences. MEC also promotes career opportunities for an enthusiastic, patient, and resourceful individual who is eager and passionate about taking the teaching profession.
Rate starts at P180.00 to P220.00 every 50 minutes, depending on how good you are (the company is also willing to raise the ceiling rate for deserving teachers). Salaries are received in the first week of the month, thru BPI or BDO.
My English City’s teaching platform includes more flexible-regular classes; mandatory classes are from 7:00 to 11:00 in the evening; additional classes might be added depending on student’s preferences. Teachers can add as many open hours (morning, afternoon, and weekend) as you commit. MEC offers audio classes with very minimal to zero video class (video class is optional) with company-provided learning materials.
- Bachelor’s degree
- American or neutral accent (BPO experience is a plus but not required)
- At least two years of online teaching experience
- Computer/Laptop (Phones/Tables are not allowed)
- At least 1.5 Mbps internet speed
- No attendance issues
- Independent and resourceful
- Preferably female
- Skype I.D.
How to Apply
1.Fill out the application form. (https://forms.gle/urwyRVzcD4UBS9zo9)
- No need to set an appointment; applicants are encouraged to fill out the form that requires active Email Address, Skype I.D, and Resume (PDF).
- Application form has an audio recording part that is needed to take; audio content must have your name, years of teaching experience online, and a word that best describes you as a teacher. The audio will serve as the highlight in your application, make sure that you show lots of positive energy, clear and free of background noise.
2. Grammar Exam
3. Demo + Initial Interview
4. Interview (Manager)
Additional Key points
- Accent (25%)
- Grammar (20%)
- Teaching Style (20%)
- Attitude (20%)
- Class Management (15%)
My English City sends their payments every 1st week of the month thru BPI/ BDO.
Links of Source:
If you want to receive job alerts, make sure to sign up here.Tags: english, Hiring, Hiringtoday.org, MEC, MyEnglishCity, Teachers